YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
At HPN Worldwide, Inc. (“we” or “HPN”), we respect, care about and protect your privacy. This privacy notice (the "Privacy Notice") together with our Terms and Conditions of Use describes the personal information that we collect from you, how we share and use that personal information, and how you can exercise your privacy rights. This Privacy Notice only applies to information we collect through HPN-owned customizable websites, applications, related software platform technology, content, functions, and support (“Service” collectively “Services”) and how that information may be used or disclosed by HPN.
We may periodically update this Privacy Notice. When we do, we will revise the date at the top of this notice. We recommend that you review this Privacy Notice periodically to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
If you do not agree with this Privacy Notice, then you may not use the Services.
Your continued use of Services constitutes your agreement with this Privacy Notice and any updates.
We welcome questions or suggestions regarding this Privacy Notice, which can be shared using the options provided in the Contact Us section of this Privacy Notice.
Use of Information We Collect About You
HPN uses information we collect or receive about you to:
- Help keep Services private and secure, identify you for authorized use of available Services and support specific to your account.
- Provide you with reports, information, resources and other support for navigating information, informed decisions, other key strengths and skills for personal health, care and wellbeing goals.
- Improve your experience using Services - e.g., navigation, speed, ease of use, personalized support.
- Provide you with ways to connect with a fitness tracker, other third-party devices, resources, activities, or programs available through Services.
- Communicate with you - e.g., tech support from/to you, content/resource updates, confirmations, appointment scheduling, reminders, messages, upcoming events, and deadlines.
- Operate our business including internal operations, securing our systems, transactions, detecting fraudulent or illegal activity, improvements and develop new Service features, resources, and products.
Updated 2022-08-08 13:05:05