At HPN Worldwide, Inc (“HPN” “we” “our”), our mission is to provide support that can help with many health, care and wellbeing goals shared by individuals, families, employers, health plans, health care providers, health systems, communities, and other groups.
- We strive to provide comprehensive, easy-to-use technology solutions to help you optimize your health, quality of care, and wellbeing through informed decisions and actions spanning prevention, early detection, self-care, quality of care, key areas of wellbeing – e.g., body, mind, spirit, relationships, talents, career, environment, financial…and quality of life.
- Health, health care and wellbeing are complex. We’re committed to simplifying these for you, bringing you a wealth of online information, decision support tools, and resources that can be used by you to build on your own knowledge, strengths, decisions and actions for the best health and wellbeing, and quality of care for yourself, loved ones and others you care about.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS SERVICE BY USING THIS SERVICE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SERVICE.
5. Sponsor Fees; Payment; Taxes
5.1. Access to Services by eligible individuals.
Access fees for applicable Services are paid by the Sponsor. The Sponsor determines the eligible group of individuals who may access and use Services on behalf of the Sponsor. The Sponsor communicates with eligible users about how to access available services and other information and offerings that may be added by Sponsor to the available Services.
5.2. Other Support Options.
A Sponsor may request additional support options (e.g., wellness screenings, flu shots) to be available for use by eligible individuals that may involve additional and separate fees. Funding of these options is determined by the Sponsor. With each such option, the applicable fees and funding details (e.g., what is covered by Sponsor and participant, the related amounts and payment details) may be shared within Services and other communications from the Sponsor.
5.3. Fee Schedule.
Fees for online purchases related to Services access and other options are posted on the hpn.com store (“Fee Schedule”).
- Access fees are based on the number of people to have access to Services and length of time of access (number of months).
Within the applicable access tier:
- Access can be elected on a month-to-month basis for the specified fee; or
- A lower fee applies if a commitment to 12 consecutive months (“12 Months”) of access is elected.
- Applicable fees are billed monthly for access to Services and do not vary based on actual usage of Services.
- Access fees paid for any prior and current month are non-refundable.
In any month, the payment settings can be changed for the access
tier purchased (up or down) for the related fee, or changed from
12 Months to month-to-month as noted below:
- If the access tier is increased: the increased access begins on the change date; the related fee is prorated for balance of the current billing cycle; and the new full fee begins in the next billing cycle.
- If the access tier is decreased, the new access capacity and related fee begins with the next billing cycle, provided the number of actual access accounts is at or below the new tier’s maximum capacity.
- If access is changed from month-to-month to 12 Months, the new related fee begins with the next billing cycle.
- If access is changed from 12 Months to month-to-month: a fee for the related savings from applicable prior and current billing cycles plus an additional change fee will be charged on the change date; and the new related month-to-month fee begins with the next billing cycle.
- A request to discontinue access results in access and the related fee ending at the end of the current billing cycle.
Optional support time fees – for set-up, unique needs, goals, advanced
customizations, technical, research or other support.
- Support time can be purchased as needed for desired support time.
- Support time fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Unused support time is lost when access to Services is terminated.
Other support options
- Books, guides, other decision support materials, wellness screenings, and supplemental resources in Services may be available for online purchasing in the future.
- If you are interested in these, please let us know and we will share more information and related pricing.
- The Fee Schedule is subject to change (e.g., tiers, fees, new options, Services, products, other changes) at any time at HPN’s sole discretion.
- We will use good faith efforts to notify you in advance of significant changes to the Fee Schedule. You are responsible for reviewing the Fee Schedule from time to time and remaining aware of the fees charged by us and any applicable discounts. You acknowledge and agree that our measurements are the definitive measurements for payment due and owed hereunder.
5.4. Other Billing Arrangements.
If you receive the Services by means of one of our resellers or partners (a "Reseller"), the Reseller may be responsible for billing you for the Services and you may be subject to a different fee schedule and additional terms and conditions. You are responsible for reviewing your fee schedule and any additional terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between this Agreement and the Reseller’s terms and conditions, this Agreement shall control except with respect to the payment provisions set forth in this Section 5. If you cease to be a customer of a Reseller, any special pricing, benefits or terms may no longer be available to you. We may rely on information provided by the Reseller, if any, with respect to the status of your HPN account.
Notwithstanding anything set forth herein to the contrary, any disputes about any charges to you under this Agreement must be submitted to us in writing within 30 days of the date such charges are incurred. You agree to waive all disputes not brought within the 30 day period, and all such charges will be final and not subject to challenge.
Payment for Services, will be made in advance by a payment method accepted by us. Fees are only payable in the currencies made available to you when you purchase our Services. If you have previously provided us your credit card or other payment method offered for payment, you hereby authorize us to charge by that payment method for such amounts on a regular monthly basis continuing until such time as you terminate your subscription to the applicable Service(s) or your HPN account is terminated. If we are for any reason unable to effect automatic payment, we will attempt to notify you by email, and your HPN account may be disabled until payment is received.
5.7. Taxes.We may collect and remit tax from our customers located in certain state, local and foreign jurisdictions where software delivered as a service is taxable and where we have either physical, economic, affiliate or click-through nexus or permanent establishment. We determine your local taxing jurisdiction based on the billing address that you list in the "My Account" section of your HPN account. Fees set forth in the Fee Schedule do not take into account any taxes. You agree to be responsible for and to pay any sales, personal property, use, VAT, excise, withholding, or any other taxes that may be imposed, based on this Agreement, use or possession of the Services.
Updated 2022-08-08 13:06:00