At HPN Worldwide, Inc (“HPN” “we” “our”), our mission is to provide support that can help with many health, care and wellbeing goals shared by individuals, families, employers, health plans, health care providers, health systems, communities, and other groups.
- We strive to provide comprehensive, easy-to-use technology solutions to help you optimize your health, quality of care, and wellbeing through informed decisions and actions spanning prevention, early detection, self-care, quality of care, key areas of wellbeing – e.g., body, mind, spirit, relationships, talents, career, environment, financial…and quality of life.
- Health, health care and wellbeing are complex. We’re committed to simplifying these for you, bringing you a wealth of online information, decision support tools, and resources that can be used by you to build on your own knowledge, strengths, decisions and actions for the best health and wellbeing, and quality of care for yourself, loved ones and others you care about.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS SERVICE BY USING THIS SERVICE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SERVICE.
Access to available Services relies on funding from a Sponsor. It also relies on compliance with this Agreement including any applicable law or regulation.
Access can be terminated when funding ends or a breach of this Agreement occurs. When access is terminated, applicable personal HPN accounts are expired and not accessible. When funding resumes access to your personal HPN account resumes.
At any time, a Sponsor can suspend or end access to Services for eligible individuals that the Sponsor is funding, and a Sponsor can also resume or expand access to Services at any time through Sponsor account settings.
- If you are a Sponsor with a business account, you may terminate the business account by calling HPN Customer Support. Except as specifically set forth herein or on the Service, there are no refunds for any fees paid.
- YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR TERMINATING YOUR BUSINESS ACCOUNT AND THIS AGREEMENT. HPN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FAILURE TO PROPERLY TERMINATE YOUR HPN ACCOUNT AND THIS AGREEMENT OR FOR ANY CREDIT CARD OR OTHER CHARGES OR FEES YOU INCUR AS A RESULT OF YOUR FAILURE TO PROPERLY TERMINATE YOUR HPN ACCOUNT AND THIS AGREEMENT.
- If your Sponsor business account is classified (at our sole discretion) as inactive for over 120 days, HPN has the right to permanently delete any of your contacts and custom content.
Upon termination of your HPN account by you or HPN, this Agreement and
any rights or licenses granted to you hereunder shall immediately
terminate except that
- all sections of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, and
- for the avoidance of doubt, you will continue to be responsible for redemption of coupons and fulfillment for incentives, promotions and/or events run prior to such termination in accordance herewith and any promises you made with respect to eligible population.
We may, in our sole discretion, whether to comply with applicable law or regulation or otherwise, terminate your account or your access to or use of the Service, disable your HPN account or access to the Service, and/or delete or confiscate all or a portion of your contacts, files, content, and/or put your HPN account on inactive status, in each case at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice and without refund. We shall have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination or action, except that we will refund a pro rata portion of any prepaid amounts for access if we terminate without cause. Termination of this Agreement shall not relieve Sponsor of any liability or any obligation to pay any fees accrued or payable to HPN prior to the effective date of termination.
Updated 2022-08-08 13:06:00